01 July 19 – Have dropped the Missile Garmur in favor of the Polarized Rocket version. Cheaper and just as effective – just remember to change out your rigs if you do the swap – the fits use different rigs and you need the range.
Recently re-subbed and am using an Omega Clone to run Anomic Missions again with Missile Garmur:
Fed Navy Enyo and Navatas – 06 June 19
Republic Fleet Jaguar and Burst – 06 June 19
Imperial Navy Vengeance and Inquisitors – 29 June 19
Caldari Navy Hawk and Bantams – 07 June 19
Please Note: My Garmur fits included the Republic Fleet Light Missile Launcher – These are now very expensive due to the ability to fire t2 missiles from a recent patch – I don’t use them anymore. The Arbalest Compact will work but the DPS drop hurts mission time.
Generic Team Mission Information:
The gate to the mission is called an acceleration gate – no enemy type is displayed.
The Logistics ships are not armed.
Anomic Team specific issues:
1) The dangerous part of a team mission is the approach. If you fire up your MWD immediately on landing and use ‘orbit’ you may head directly into the main burner’s web and warp disruption range. Alternately, if the main enemy turns away and then renews the attack you may close the gap too quick.
2) Ensure you have a stable orbit around the main burner before you do anything. To achieve this ensure you set your ‘keep at range’ and ‘orbit’ correctly before you activate the gate.
3) Never go back into a Team mission that you have lost a ship in. They will be on the beacon at zero waiting. If you lose one remember to bookmark the wreck. Wrecks are not scannable.
4) Make sure you have the right Electronic Counter Measures fitted! Found that out the hard way.
5) Be patient – an ECM lock can take a while. You can trick a logistics ship into returning by attacking the primary enemy with a Target Painter.
The following information has only been tested with a Max Skill Omega Clone:
I have switched to the Polarized Rocket Garmur for all Anomic Team missions.
Level 5 skills, No skill hard-wiring Implants.
All Team missions can be done with this fit, swap rockets as necessary.
Old Missile fits are linked at the bottom of the page.
Anomic Team Missions:
Imperial Navy Vengeance and Inquisitor – Completed – 29 Aug 17
– ( My Vengeance Video ) – With Rocket Garmur – Caldari Navy Nova Rockets (189) for the Inquisitor’s and Caldari Navy Inferno (72) for the Vengeance.
Republic Fleet Jaguar and Burst – Completed – 17 Sep 17
-( My Jaguar Burst Video ) – With Rocket Garmur – Caldari Navy Mjolinir Rockets (138) for the Burst and Caldari Navy Scourge (60) for the Jaguar.
25km recommend 26km now because “Combat 1386 from Burner Jaguar – Wrecks” at steady 25km orbit twice now.
Anomic Team Missions using Missile Garmur:
Imperial Navy Vengeance and Inquisitor